HHO generator for ICE up to 12 litres
HHO generator for ICE up to 12 liters is designed to work with gasoline, atmospheric diesel and turbo-diesel ICE with a capacity up to 12000 cc and 24 volt installation – for trucks, buses, construction and agricultural equipment.
This HHO generator is capable of installation in modern diesel and gasoline engines. The generator is controlled by a Multi-processor controller receiving a control signal from specially designed sensors manufactured by us.
B2430 Hydrogen Generator
New Digital Multiprocessor Controller regulates the amperage in the system from 0A to 30A.
It is possible to install an indicator module at the driver – ordered separately.
The Multiprocessor Controller has built-in alternator overload protection that monitors the vehicle’s installation voltage. When the system is under load, it shuts down the Hydrogen Cell until sufficient voltage is present to operate all systems in the vehicle. This ensures that Brown’s gas generator only runs on the excess current produced by the alternator and does not use any current from the battery. (These severe modes are typical when operating at low speed and idling the ICE.)
Only our Multiprocessor Controller ensures a good start of the engine without straining the battery. It switches on the cell only after the ICE has been started and has reached over 800 rpm and if the battery has started charging with a voltage above 13.2 volts.
General system configuration
Electrolyser HC12/24V Pro:
- Operating voltage – 24-28.4 V
- Load current from 5 to 30 A
- Operating temperature – 15 to +50 degrees
- Current consumption level meter: –
- Electrolyte concentration – 10 – 14%
- Brown’s Gas performance up to 4 l/m.
- Overall dimensions (mm): H=220 , L=205 , W=175
- Box – Stainless steel 304
- Electrodes – 316L stainless steel
Process controller with PWM for NNO:
- Operating voltage 13/28 V
- Operating frequency – 1-3 kHz
- Output current – <40A
- Operating temperature – -15 to 80 degrees
- Control method – two-level pulse width modulation
- Frequency of control. speed control signal 10-350 Hz
- Control e.g. – 0,8 – 4,5 V
- Box material – polystyrene
- Dimensions (mm) – L=199,4, H=43,2, W=84
Level meter – LM1:
- Supply voltage – 12-14V
- Current consumption :< 10ma
Water filter – performs the function of:
- Filter of steam fractions and electrolyte splashes
- Arrestor – blocks the path of the flame on recoil
- Expansion vessel
More in the set:
- Bolt 4 mm – 2 pcs.
- Nut 4 mm – 2 pcs.
- Washer 4 mm – 2 pcs.
- Luster clamp 6 sq. mm – 4 pcs.
- Luster terminal 0.5 sq. mm. – 2 pcs.
- Plug for HHO gas supply – 1 pc.
- Hose 8/11 mm. – 6 m.
- Hose clamps – 6 pcs.
- Cone for refilling water in the Water Filter – 1 pc.
- Key for unscrewing the water filter jar – 1 pc.
- Red 6 sq. mm. – 6 m.
- Black 6 sq. mm. – 1,5 m.
- Red/black – 2×0,35 sq. mm. – 6 m.
Copper cable lug – 6×10 – 2 pcs.
Cable lug 6×5 – 2 pcs.
KON (potassium base) – 1 kg
Hydrogen Generator B2430
(designed for use in trucks and buses)
B2430 Brown’s Gas Generator
has a degree of protection against water and moisture – IP54
Operating conditions of Brown gas generator HC12/24V Pro:
- altitudes up to 2000m;
- ambient temperature from -15°C to +50°C;
- maximum relative humidity 80% for temperatures up to 31°C, decreasing linearly to 40%
- relative humidity at 50°C;
- supply voltage deviation up to ±10% of the declared voltage;
- environment with pollution degree 3.
Prices are approximate and are exclusive of VAT