Hydrogen generator B12
The B12 hydrogen generator is designed to work with atmospheric diesel, turbo-diesel and petrol ICEs up to 6000cc and 12 volt electrical installation.
Unique HHO generator with the possibility of installation in modern diesel engines. Generator operation is controlled by a new digital multi-processor controller.
Only our Multiprocessor Controller ensures a good start of the engine without straining the battery. It switches on the cell only after the ICE has been started and has reached over 800 rpm and if the battery has started charging with a voltage above 13.2 volts.
The HHO generator complies with the BDS and has undergone a conformity assessment procedure according to Directive 2006/95/EC and is marked with the European CE conformity mark.
General system configuration
Electrolyser HC12/24V Pro:
- Operating voltage – 11-14.2 V
- Load current from 5 to 30 A
- Operating temperature – 15 to +50 degrees
- Current consumption level meter
- Electrolyte concentration – 10 – 14%
- Brown’s Gas performance up to 2 l/m.
- Overall dimensions (mm): H=220 , L=205 , W=175
- Box – polypropylene
- Electrodes – Steel 316L
Process controller with PWM for NNO:
- Operating voltage 13/28 V
- Operating frequency – 1-3 kHz
- Output current – <40A
- Operating temperature – -15 to 80 degrees
- Control method – two-level pulse width modulation
- Frequency of control. speed control signal 10-350 Hz
- Managing e.g. –
- Box material – aluminium
- Dimensions (mm) – L=199,4, H=43,2, W=84
Level meter – LM1:
- Supply voltage – 12-14V
- Current consumption :< 10ma
Water filter – performs the function of:
- Filter of steam fractions and electrolyte splashes
- Arrestor – blocks the path of the flame on recoil
- Expansion vessel
More in the set:
- Bolt 4 mm – 2 pcs.
- Nut 4 mm – 2 pcs.
- Washer 4 mm – 2 pcs.
- Luster clamp 6 sq. mm – 4 pcs.
- Luster terminal 0.5 sq. mm. – 2 pcs.
- Plug for HHO gas supply – 1 pc.
- Hose 8/11 mm. – 6 m.
- Hose clamps – 6 pcs.
- Key for unscrewing the water filter jar – 1 pc.
- Red 6 sq. mm. – 6 m.
- Black 6 sq. mm. – 1,5 m.
- Red/black – 2×0,35 sq. mm. – 6 m.
Copper cable lug – 6×10 – 2 pcs.
Cable lug 6×5 – 2 pcs.
Brown’s Gas Generator B12
(installed on a Peugeot van)
Brown’s B12 gas generator
has a degree of protection against water and moisture – IP54
Operating conditions of Brownian gas generator HC12/24V Pro:
- altitudes up to 2000m;
- ambient temperature from -15°C to +50°C;
- maximum relative humidity 80% for temperatures up to 31°C, decreasing linearly to 40%
- relative humidity at 50°C;
- supply voltage deviation up to ±10% of the declared voltage;
- environment with pollution degree 3.